Emotional Support Animals

Emotional Support Animal Evaulation

Emotional Support Animals are different than service dogs. Your landlord or HOA can require you to have a letter from a Licensed Clinician to keep your Emotional Support Animal. Evaluation performed by an Independent Social Worker.

Make an Appointment for Your Evaulation

You will need an evaluation before a letter might be considered to be written on your behalf. All from the comfort from your own home. Email or call for more information.

15 Minute Free Phone Consultation

If you need your pet to help with your depression or anxiety, call or email today.