Supervision for other States

Supervison for States other than FL

Are you living and working in Florida but are seeking a social work license in another state? If so, it may be possible.

You don't have to live in the State

That's right. In most cases you can seek a license even if you are not currently living in your target state. Although each state has different rules, laws and regulations, it may be possible.

Call or Email Today

Call 321-890-0063 or email to discuss your goals.